IGNORED

How will You Vote In Thursday's Referendum?

BCM

EU Referendum Shizzle  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How will you vote in the upcoming EU referendum?

• In
    • Out
    • Shake it all about

Anonymous poll here, I'm not judging or making any comments for or against membership of the EU. Just thought it would be interesting to see how people are voting and the percentages for and against.

Don't want this thread to derail into a slagging match (use the other thread for that), so let's remember we do live in a democracy and if people want to vote in or out that's just fine and it's all part of the joy of sex. By all means state your reasoning here if you feel the need but just remember messaien might come and stab you up if you vote leave.

A company in the Netherlands to whom my employer ships tools to has asked the CEO if he could encourage all staff to vote for IN, because otherwise he might lose his cheap tool perks.

Tempted to vote out just to spite.

[youtubehd]skOk6b7yvZQ[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]rNJ05NfM-4Y[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]NHaVfJSVEMQ[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]2S7ZdJ3_Pjs[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]9otn_5LVQq8[/youtubehd]

i just got a letter through the door saying my postal registration had failed and i need to go to the council offices today or tommorow, working 12 hours both days so i cant vote anyway.

Mon' the leavers!

As an American I feel I must shake it all about.

Same here. I'm aware that farmers are going to suffer from 1/3 of lost income immediately (on average) if UK leaves EU because they'll lose an agriculture subsidy. I honestly don't know what other impacts there are. As someone who has lived in England (and was born there actually) but is American I've always found that the UK had a sort of one foot in approach anyway by keeping the pound as currency and their slow adaptation to the metric system...(albeit not as slow as the US where we still stick to imperial for irrational reasons)

i just got a letter through the door saying my postal registration had failed and i need to go to the council offices today or tommorow, working 12 hours both days so i cant vote anyway.

Mon' the leavers!

I'm interested in why you want to leave? I'd like to hear a normal persons reasons. I'm not really interested in scare mongery videos clarktrent posts.

i dont want to leave, i was being facetious.

Ive given up now though. pretty infuriating that i cant vote due to some kind of clerical error.

I sometimes feel with anything like this it comes down to who you want to fuck you, and being fucked by Farage would be horrific. In but I'm not passionate about it.

i dont want to leave, i was being facetious.

Ive given up now though. pretty infuriating that i cant vote due to some kind of clerical error.

That's fairly outrageous

my friend matt, as a well known and prolific anti conservative political activist, has an absolute nightmare jumping through hoops to ensure he can vote in elections, they find a way to kick him off after every single election and make it hard as fuck for him to re-register.

Archived