IGNORED

17 Years of WATMM

Joyrex

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually working on updating the watmm main page for the Cheetah EP... a bit too basic for a forum theme though.

Maybe an optional theme perhaps with lots and lots of transparency?

I'm actually working on updating the watmm main page for the Cheetah EP... a bit too basic for a forum theme though.

Maybe an optional theme perhaps with lots and lots of transparency?

Is that sarcasm? I think that's sarcasm...

now that watmm will become increasingly sexually active it's good opportunity to remind it to use a condom unless we want to see more xltronics popping out into the web.

17 years...hard to believe. So 1999 was the year of WATMM's genesis...year of Windowlicker, EP7, The Fragile, The Matrix, Office Space, System Shock 2, etc.

I'm wondering, should we throw a grand 20th b-day bash in 2019?

now that watmm will become increasingly sexually active it's good opportunity to remind it to use a condom unless we want to see more xltronics popping out into the web.

No, Xltronic is where you go if you want an STD :dadjoke:

Oh, I'm late.

Happy belated birthday. This is the only community on the net that I have ever felt like a real part of. I was 18 when I first happened upon joyrex.com. I'd just graduated from high school. Man, time flies.

can't believe i've been a member for 11 years.

a) sorry i don't post much

b) i'm old

i didnt know you were in nj

Been here for about 5 years now after bouncing around the northeast.

NJ is OK, at least the part that i am in. My major gripes about this place would probably be that the drivers, and people in general, are kind of dicks a lot of the time, and i would really prefer to pump my own gasoline.

Archived