IGNORED

17 Years of WATMM

Joyrex

I've been on the watmm/joyrex since 1999. been posting much less in the past couple years unless we have a release on Bonding Tapes!

Congrats JR! Looks like we're destined to do this forever!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started lurking in 2005 when I was young, biking through and jotting things down, joined briefly with a terrible/cringey name and couldn't handle the trolling.

Stepped back for a long time, checking every so often.

Then the Syro hype pulled me back in, and I browse almost erryday. Love you wattem.

joined briefly with a terrible/cringey name

if you were "liu kang baking a pie" you should get that name back this instant and wear it with pride

^This^

if you were "liu kang baking a pie" you should get that name back this instant and wear it with pride

haha I think I remember that

Haha, nah it was a way too easy aphex-related name. Whereas I now have a slightly more clever aphex-related name.

joyrex, do you remember the exact moment you thought to start this watmm? 1998? what i mean to ask is for details if you would be so kind as to share them. this question is honest and genuine. were you sipping tea and you remember the brand of it. were you in the bus with headphones? in the car, in the shower, on the bike, in the wood?

Haha, nah it was a way too easy aphex-related name. Whereas I now have a slightly more clever aphex-related name.

Pinkey$ ?

Pinkey$ ?

She was cool, wasn't she? I lost touch with her quite awhile ago.

The website will coincide with the release of Half-Life 3.

Possibly - I didn't beat BOC finally releasing Tomorrow's Harvest after 9 years since The Campfire Headphase...

Archived