IGNORED

MNLTH - Trax (3LP Weme038)

Just popped in to say I really dig the artwork. Maybe because it kinda reminds Welcome.

Looks like a pack of D'Addario bass strings

daddario-nylon-tapewound-bass-strings.jp

Haha, yeah tru dat! I remember spending lots of cash to those when I was a happy metal head teenager. Colours were little different though.

• 4 weeks later...

I had read the Bleep blurb to mean he had converted his analogue trax to digital to upload them to Soundcloud then was releasing these ' digital exclusives' as vinyl lol. 

That WeMe site is fucking awful. Not only does it make a Geocities page look like a Picasso, but it doesn't function for shit either. Keep trying to sign up to order the clear vinyl of this, but it doesn't let me get past the registration page.

Is there anywhere else I can grab the clears from? If not I'll just settle for standard blek rekkid...

my weme direct copy is lost in the US postal system still :/

not too optimistic about it ever showing up so i ordered the std version from bleep

I know the feeling bro,i lost the Bonus Datachi cd in the postal system limbo myself.....be strong!!!

Archived