IGNORED

Meet the chap who directed the new video

nailik

She said "Tower Records".

yeah, they have one of the better selections for decent music in dublin, aside from the various small independent vinyl focused places.

Come on, don't underestimate Tower Records. In 1991/1992 my local had a section called 'Aphex Twin' mixed in with Belgian and German labels. Stickers in the front of plain white labels boasted 'wild cornish acid'

Come on, don't underestimate Tower Records. In 1991/1992 my local had a section called 'Aphex Twin' mixed in with Belgian and German labels. Stickers in the front of plain white labels boasted 'wild cornish acid'

This is what I saw in Tower Records in Tokyo in 2006.

tumblr_o96yoxgMLm1so482go1_540.jpg

Used to shop a lot in Tower in Dublin when I lived there. Always had loads of Omar Rodriguez-Lopez vinyl.

Kid seems cool, hope he doesn't get exploited, especially by the weird Danish? chap on here who had contacted his family and made a thread about it.

That was fucked.

Neat little article. I'm so glad that Warp has let this happen to this little boy and his family, in the interview his mom said that he had autism and I think blindness in one of his eyes. He must have a hard time with other kids and it's good to know that he can say to them "Well you didn't direct the first AFX video in 17 years".

It's extremely unethical and horrible to basically harass that family like that one guy is doing. Why can't people just leave each other alone? It's shameful. What kind of sick enjoyment would you get out of spamming a 12 year old little boy and his mom?

The kid has a good headstart, hopefully if he keeps practicing at the music and video thing he may be in the featured artists section here at WATMM... cuz you know.. being a featured artist is the highest honor!

Kid seems cool, hope he doesn't get exploited, especially by the weird Danish? chap on here who had contacted his family and made a thread about it.

That was fucked.

I haven't been following aphex much at all since last year.. what's the story on this?

Archived