IGNORED

Mysterious "Men in Black" Spotted in Iowa

Joyrex

I actually have seen the real Men In Black, sometime around 1990~1993. I'm dead serious.

We were driving to my aunt's place in Canyon Country in California, which is basically this residential non-city kind of place that was a nice retreat from downtown L.A., where I lived at the time. Anyway, the thing about Canyon Country is that in the early 90's- maybe even now?- there was A LOT of "UFO activity" in the skies at night, quite regularly. I'm talking about super bright objects circling around, making sharp right angles-- all that shit. So anyway, driving towards Canyon Country on the highway- almost there- I noticed on the side of the highway that someone was being pulled over. Person is being talked to, car is there, front doors open and trunk open. And who was she being pulled over by (I feel it was a woman, possible due to having breasts)? Two guys in black suits, black ties, black sunglasses, and their vehicle was a black 1960's Cadillac-esque car.

Straight up muthafuckin' Men In Black. At that moment I yelled to my dad that there were Men In Black just right there, but he was too focused on the road and told me to chill the fuck out.

It seems the real Men In Black stopped making public appearances sometime in the mid-90's. Their intimidation techniques are no longer required, as the powers that be control most media, which enables easier spreading of misinformation. We've come to a point where media bullshit can be a much stronger force than the previously-strongest influential method of word-of-mouth.

The original purpose of the Men In Black was to influence public opinion on the existence of UFO's, extraterrestrials, and secret government projects, by confiscating film/photos, as well as making threats to family; threats which were never executed, as far as I know. The powers that be have realized that it's much more detrimental to those who have "evidence of whatever" to know what they know and look like fucking lunatics to anyone else in the general populace.

I actually have seen the real Men In Black, sometime around 1990~1993. I'm dead serious.

We were driving to my aunt's place in Canyon Country in California, which is basically this residential non-city kind of place that was a nice retreat from downtown L.A., where I lived at the time. Anyway, the thing about Canyon Country is that in the early 90's- maybe even now?- there was A LOT of "UFO activity" in the skies at night, quite regularly. I'm talking about super bright objects circling around, making sharp right angles-- all that shit. So anyway, driving towards Canyon Country on the highway- almost there- I noticed on the side of the highway that someone was being pulled over. Person is being talked to, car is there, front doors open and trunk open. And who was she being pulled over by (I feel it was a woman, possible due to having breasts)? Two guys in black suits, black ties, black sunglasses, and their vehicle was a black 1960's Cadillac-esque car.

Straight up muthafuckin' Men In Black. At that moment I yelled to my dad that there were Men In Black just right there, but he was too focused on the road and told me to chill the fuck out.

It seems the real Men In Black stopped making public appearances sometime in the mid-90's. Their intimidation techniques are no longer required, as the powers that be control most media, which enables easier spreading of misinformation. We've come to a point where media bullshit can be a much stronger force than the previously-strongest influential method of word-of-mouth.

The original purpose of the Men In Black was to influence public opinion on the existence of UFO's, extraterrestrials, and secret government projects, by confiscating film/photos, as well as making threats to family; threats which were never executed, as far as I know. The powers that be have realized that it's much more detrimental to those who have "evidence of whatever" to know what they know and look like fucking lunatics to anyone else in the general populace.

this was the reply i was scrolling for

• 1 month later...

Archived