IGNORED

Titch Thomas - Temple Drums

titch thomas

I dig your work. Always interesting to listen too and most tracks have a drive to them which I like. Alarm 3 is probably my favourite of these although X-1 is a wicked rave tune.

I'm a fan aswell, each release shows improvement and some ace tunage. Really driving sort of frenetic build ups and some lovely dirty electronics. Keep it coming mate.

I dig your work. Always interesting to listen too and most tracks have a drive to them which I like. Alarm 3 is probably my favourite of these although X-1 is a wicked rave tune.

I'm a fan aswell, each release shows improvement and some ace tunage. Really driving sort of frenetic build ups and some lovely dirty electronics. Keep it coming mate.

Thanks guys. I feel like I don't spend nearly enough time on here saying so, but I'm always blown away by the level of production I hear from members of this group. When I look back to my crusty 'ole tunes I think, "What the piss am I doing showing these things off?!" All that to say: it means a lot to hear to dig what I'm cooking up! Thanks!

Archived