IGNORED

Touched Music For Macmillan Cancer Support 3

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

Great, although I still haven't listened to Touched 2 yet even though I bought it on release .These comps are just too big for my little brain.

Curious about the line-up for sure. Will have to try and put 1 until 3 in one big playlist on shuffle, as opposed to just plucking out the known artists tracks out to make my own mini-compilation (like I did with the first two). It's so much though :catbleed:

Guest bitroast

Curious about the line-up for sure. Will have to try and put 1 until 3 in one big playlist on shuffle, as opposed to just plucking out the known artists tracks out to make my own mini-compilation (like I did with the first two). It's so much though :catbleed:

hehehe. i did that with Touched 1 2 and the icasea benefit compilation for japan https://icasea.bandcamp.com/album/benefit-compilation-for-japan

play the big lot on shuffle and just enjoy what comes :^)

Great, although I still haven't listened to Touched 2 yet even though I bought it on release .These comps are just too big for my little brain.

What I did (as I also did for the mammoth Icasea compilation) what whack them on my phone and used them for my background commute to and from work. Took me about 3 weeks for each one - but I got there, and saves you the ear fatigue of going through so much variety of differing sounding artists

hehehe. i did that with Touched 1 2 and the icasea benefit compilation for japan https://icasea.bandcamp.com/album/benefit-compilation-for-japan

play the big lot on shuffle and just enjoy what comes :^)

Oh, shit. Yeah, forgot about that one, that was the first huge mega compilation I bought. Thanks, now I have to add even more :')

Guest Chesney

List is huge and some jaw dropping names but yeah, heard amazing tunes from people I have never heard of. Quality! Can't wait.

What I did (as I also did for the mammoth Icasea compilation) what whack them on my phone and used them for my background commute to and from work. Took me about 3 weeks for each one - but I got there, and saves you the ear fatigue of going through so much variety of differing sounding artists

Yeah, I did that with the first one but it ended up being a bit of a chore to get to the end as I wanted to play something else to be honest. I shouldn't complain, Martin does a great job with them, just wish I could appreciate all the music a bit more.

you just spend a few days going through, selecting favorites, and removing ones you definitely arent into. then you've got a nice big shuffle of new assorted songs you like and a concentrated great songs set.

got as many favorites from touched 2 remixes as i did from touched 2, even though there were half as many songs. a lot of good songs there.

Today With Have The Letter A (& A Few Others) Featuring On Touched 3

(ghost)
2muchachos
808 State
A Best Man Dead
A Ch
A Souvenir
A1 People
aAirial
Aamar
Aaron Martin & David Andree
Abereiddy Astronomical Society