IGNORED

Autechre max patch

Guest hawaii

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WNS000

Guys, I couldn't explore the patch as I have no Max but isn't there a possibility that the patch could generate some music after being slightly edited? Like for example connecting outputs of whatever it generates into midi inputs etc. Just a pure speculation on my part.

Name of new album, WOOOO!

W = 23rd letter

O = 15th letter

23 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 = 83

83 / 7 rounded up to the nearest number is 12!!!!!112

What is the 12th letter of the alphabet?

It's all connected! :cisfor:

The AE_LIVE releases are good and all but I kind of miss those bootlegs where a random fan will yell a ridiculously shrill eardrum piercing WOOOO right into a Zoom recorder.

Someone needs to make a gif with the AE_LIVE artwork but with the Max patch woooo! bouncing all over it.

Guest Morphy

It opens in max 5 not sure about the rest. you can still download old versions and try it out in puredata.

Aye you're right sorry. Not seen this one - Looks like a whole load of subpatches, what's the file that's meant to hold them all together (is it the oddly named '_ae_lIÁÁ¨ii3.3 [k'ed]-CLEANER' ?)

Guest Morphy

Aye you're right sorry. Not seen this one - Looks like a whole load of subpatches, what's the file that's meant to hold them all together (is it the oddly named '_ae_lIÁÁ¨ii3.3 [k'ed]-CLEANER' ?)

aeTM3_2 is the one to load. here's how it looks and sounds in PD https://clyp.it/rm1lmcud

IxlDkBv.png

Guest Morphy

Get it to open yet? It may not work in Vanilla. Unzip the aepd_v1 folder and open aeTM3_2.pd press space bar and it should work.

Archived