IGNORED

Behringer Synth

pH1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm so tired of teasers. just show us the product when you announce it! annoying as fuck.

Devine wearing a Xanopticon shirt grabbed more of my attention.

was my only takeaway from the vid. he hasn't done anything in like, 7 years, right? (xano, not dick).

Can't really tell shit about it from the video but I'm really looking forward to seeing/hearing more of this. Always had a guilty love of bargain-basement Behringer pedals (or, more accurately, had no cash dolla for anything else, lol). Hope it has lots of weird deep corners and alleys to get lost in.

was my only takeaway from the vid. he hasn't done anything in like, 7 years, right? (xano, not dick).

He plays out semi-regularly. He also has another project with Sean Dimentia called Montaux: https://soundcloud.com/montaux

Another anologue mono? Looks kinda like a 101 with the sliders. Synth market is rly flooded rn, I'd love to see some weird shit like the casio CZ phase distortion synthesis stuff than more analogue monos

Another anologue mono? Looks kinda like a 101 with the sliders. Synth market is rly flooded rn, I'd love to see some weird shit like the casio CZ phase distortion synthesis stuff than more analogue monos

this, 100%

He also posts tons of modular jams to Facebook. Some are pretty good, he's got an awesome arsenal of modules. But none of the jams are really memorable.

this, 100%

i think it'd be hilarious if some other company came along and made a cheaper 1:1 copy of behringer's synth with flimsy(er) housing and cheap(er) internal components

He also posts tons of modular jams to Facebook. Some are pretty good, he's got an awesome arsenal of modules. But none of the jams are really memorable.

this, 100%

Richard Devine exists solely to market analog synthesizers and make preset patches for them now. I hope we're reaching the peak of the analog fad.

Guest Chesney

It's hardly a fad. Subtractive analogue is still a huge source of sounds that are still relevant. People have been asking for this revival for years and now it's here. I love it but also I kind of hate it too. There are lots of typical simple subtractive synths around and most are not really thinking hugely ahead only maybe in connectivety. I do think it's time to try and take analogue further than we previous could. I feel Elektron went a great step ahead with the A4 and I think others could try and think of other ways to push it forward aswell.

Actually companies are pushing a little forward by intergrating them into modular with decent cv specs although modular which means you can mesh analogue and digital with many types of synthesis and control.

I feel Elektron went a great step ahead with the A4 and I think others could try and think of other ways to push it forward aswell.

Yeah the A4 is probably the only current analog that really interests me. It's a great concept. I hope to see more of this kind of thing

L8W7xkI.png

Synth design confirmed. It's a beaut...

Problem is, that would probably pose more interesting sonic possibilities than whatever this thing freaking turns out to be.

JUST ANNOUNCE PLS.

Archived