IGNORED

Gonjasufi - Callus

I can't wait. Gonjasufi is awesome. A Sufi and a Killer was my favorite album of 2010, and Muzzle was pretty great, too, despite being a bit too short.

I wonder how long it will be. He seems to have a fondness for brevity. I guess it's fine as long as it's not like 10 minutes like The 9th Inning.

Yea Sufi and a Killer is a great album, still play it quite often. Wish there was more hip-hop like that, well perhaps there is but I don't know about it.

Introduction sounds epic but his voice on maniac depressant is so bad it hurts my ears ,stil very curious for the whole record , concept sounds great , guess he had some hard times over the years or so.

• 1 month later...

lol what a hilarious black depressing mess! can totally see why people would never listen to this again after putting it on but i'm gonna plung in this and put my teeth in it, i feel the sufi again!

The Kill is amazing . ''Still On My Cross Hanging!''.

There are moments of absolute brilliance on this and the perc is so crunchy and crushed. If you like that kind of raw perc this is a great album.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived