IGNORED

Magic

Schlitze

The ones that defy explanation are magic. Shin Lim, he's made a pact with a demon or something. Incredible. Also the youtube vid's where Teller talks are fascinating, he doesn't give too much away though. David Blaine's shit is just crazy, he just puts himself through physical hell. I just rewatched his last show where he's freaking out all the celebrities. A lot of it is him sticking needles through his hand and bicep muscle and it's for real, that must just be scar tissue all the way through, he doesn't bleed or seem to feel any pain.

Watching some great Jeff McBride tricks just now.

Guest Morphy

David Blaine's shit is just crazy, he just puts himself through physical hell. I just rewatched his last show where he's freaking out all the celebrities. A lot of it is him sticking needles through his hand and bicep muscle and it's for real, that must just be scar tissue all the way through, he doesn't bleed or seem to feel any pain.

He claimed he worked on needle through skin for 13 years but he also says he scanned and studied his hands extensively. I'm guessing he used some sort of medicines to prevent pain/bleeding and maybe even something to prevent scar tissues from forming while he experimented with needle placement. He could have conceived, perfected and performed the trick in weeks or months.

Guest bitroast

yeppp. was going to comment but didnt get around to it. whoever decided to go with the no talking approach and play hollywood style BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA music over it was an absolute idiot. especially even more so considering the guy could talk and had an inkling of charisma to him anyway.

Imagine if he had simply done his little magic show to something like this...

...it would have been a lot more entertaining and a lot less douchy... but no matter how prominent the music might be it doesn't take away from his smug face.

I found another video of him literally performing his same bullshit to the Inception soundtrack.

Now I'm just pissed.

Ricky Jay's card manipulation is insane.

just imagine receiving a handjob by such hands, damn...

I don't know, man... all of a sudden your dick would be gone.