IGNORED

beathaven - thyqil.107

flacid

New album, a mixture of live hardware recordings and ableton software tracks. Pleased with how the sound is progressing.

[bandcamp]3849591365[/bandcamp]

• 2 weeks later...

great work! Quite a consistent sound. Are tracks 5/6/7 the software ones? Might have been nice to slip them in between the hardware tracks, may give it more balance, but very tasty non the less.

great work! Quite a consistent sound. Are tracks 5/6/7 the software ones? Might have been nice to slip them in between the hardware tracks, may give it more balance, but very tasty non the less.

Thanks dude :beer: Yeah the last 3 tracks are made with software (and made a long time ago) and wanted to use them so added them at the end.

First track reminds me of Bradley Strider until the 303 comes in. Sounds good. The acid line and pad are also pretty cool.

Second track's bassline reminds me of VBS.Redlof.B. I like the sort of disconnected higher pitched synth.

I really like the glitchy sound of track 7. Definitely my favorite track.

Overall, it's an enjoyable album. Solid acid. :ok:

Cheers for listening man, these are the last of my 'live recording jam' tracks and going into a more detailed/DAW approach. Hopefully that will allow me to add more variation and a bit more control. I always liked track 7's melancholic feel so thought I'd add it to this album.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, how did you get that rubber twang sound on scatklob7? I've always wondered.

The rubbery sound was made with a Prophet 6 which I've since sold. Great synth though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived