IGNORED

Beatwife - Ranch Road 10400

Uros

a0344269853_16.jpg

R. Wilson buries Beatwife and continues under the name of Rognvald. I guess he got tired of people understanding wrong the name. So here's the final Beatwife release full of Beatwife bangface favourites. To my ears sounds similar to Earl Rögnvald's and Lord Conrwallis' high speed drill'n bass stuff. I'm more a fan of cornbrail acids but this is pretty good. There are some heavy bangers on this. If I understood it right the funds from the sales go to the vinyl pressing costs of upcoming Rognvald releases.

Here's the bandcamp page:

https://beatwife.bandcamp.com/album/ranch-road-10400

Master programmer! Love this guy's music. Name never bothered me, but honestly the change might bring him some greater exposure - I'm bet a few DJ's have been afraid to say 'Beatwife' out loud haha

Love Rich's crazy tunes! Some great tracks on the new one. I had been listening to beatwife stuff quite a lot recently and wondering when we'd get some new wife...then this album showed up. Yeah! I really love his acidy stuff, but the drill n bass stuff just as much, espesh Earl Rögnvald. Looking forward to seeing him and Ceephax in September in Glasgow!

Yeah, IMO R.Wilson is quite heavily unappreciated. I especially like how he has an own signature sound. Doesn't get lost into the masses. I was listening to Cornbrail Acid 2 once again a week ago and it still is a stronge release. Dunno, could fit to my top10 releases ever. When compared to Earl Rögnvald (still waiting for my tape... :-p) and Lord Conwallis, I like this Ranch Road thing much much more. :music:

as i guy who always thought the name was bummer, then was corrected about its meaning on this board, but still couldn't get past even the unintended meaning, i'm glad he's going with the cooler name. rockafeala is nasty and i'm pumped for the new release.

• 1 month later...

a0344269853_16.jpg

R. Wilson buries Beatwife and continues under the name of Rognvald. I guess he got tired of people understanding wrong the name. So here's the final Beatwife release full of Beatwife bangface favourites. To my ears sounds similar to Earl Rögnvald's and Lord Conrwallis' high speed drill'n bass stuff. I'm more a fan of cornbrail acids but this is pretty good. There are some heavy bangers on this. If I understood it right the funds from the sales go to the vinyl pressing costs of upcoming Rognvald releases.

Here's the bandcamp page:

https://beatwife.bandcamp.com/album/ranch-road-10400

beatwife is easier to pronounce. Although i presume that Rognvald is pronounced rogue'en'vaald. Anyway, as long as 'ee keeps cranking out dem tunes, both good and vlad.

• 6 months later...

Didn't know where to put this so will post here. Seems that there will be a "wife" wax series on Love Love Records somewhere around may or so. Didn't want to post a new thread since there isn't really more additional info but hey, wasn't the purpose of Ranch Road to raise some monies to some future Wilson vinyl releases so I guess it's related enough to post this here. Check the info bar on soundcloud below or take my word for it.

https://soundcloud.com/kmah-radio/null-void-with-kirsti-feat-rognvald-aka-beatwife

Archived