IGNORED

NHK yx Koyxen - Doom Steppy Reverb

auxien

top banana, cool as a cucumber, wicked as a radish, lush as a loquat

the man from japan regularly comes up with killer cuts, the Hallucinogenic Doom Steppy Verbs (on Diagonal) was superb

yes, I think I will be investigating this further

fuck yeah lookin forward to this! always excited to hear more from NHK. haven't heard the Hallucinogenic release but I guess I should check that out too!

Listened on the way into work this morning, like it. I'd forgotten about him and am busy playing all the Pan Dance Classics Volumes at work this morning, funky stuff.

watmms got love for the koyxen mattsunagen

Tbh, im a bit more a fan of his art / drawings rather than music as of late. I appreciate the raw vibe of the dance classics and this diagonal stuff, but it wears me out really quick (like after a few tracks) and I have to be in the mood for the specific vibe he's riding on a lot of these tracks.

But anyways if you havent seen his art, check it out. I got his book of drawings that is most excellent, and you can find more if you just search his real name (kouhei matsunaga)

32.jpg

I must be going mad, I thought this thread was about release that popped out a few weeks ago...

https://boomkat.com/products/hallucinogenic-doom-steppy-verbs-d11a0c0c-deda-4b89-8e86-06794956b238

that ones from 2015 .. perhaps the news of this new one popping up got you mixed up :^)

Oh shit, I'm even more confused that I thought, so just a year late on that one

• 2 weeks later...

Archived