IGNORED

Hi, here's my music

jreid

Long time watmm reader (like, decades, wow). Finally decided to register and share my stuff.

I know it's all pretty middling, but if only just one person likes it I'll be happy knowing that I left the world 0.00000013513513513513513% better than I found itⁱⁱ.

https://soundcloud.com/jeremy_reid

I hope somebody feels something good from something up in there.

ⁱⁱ"Try and leave this world a little better than you found it, and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you have not wasted your time but have done your best." ~R. Baden-Powell.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta admit, I was reluctant to come back here after posting my shit... seriously, thanks for the positive feedback.

And sorry about the mixing, I envy the shit out of people who are great at mastering - a completely fundamental aspect of music production that I've never managed to grab a hold of.

you need a decent set of speakers & a room that works...  some people are luckier than others with the room bit.   ive always had really muddy over-bassy mixes with no treble. 

Now mine sound really good loud & it was a change to the JBL LSR 308/305s & studio move

Archived