IGNORED

elseq minutiae

AnwarAutokino

There was a thread like this for Exai. share your favourite elseq moments/details here. a couple of mine:

mesh cinereal @7:02 - 7:11 is one of the best elseq moments for me. the 7min buildup preceding it really makes it special

pendulu hv moda@7:09 when the growling bassline first comes in

that first reverby bass hit right at the beginning of 13x0 step

Acdwn2 @5:40 when the track enters its 2nd phase

feed1 @4:13 the distorted bassline

i could go on and on. what are yours?

"feed1" @ 4:23 it sounds like for a second there is a sample that sounds like an intercom voice coming on for a second before it goes out. I don't know exactly what that sound is, but something's there, and it sounds so cool.

"c16 deep tread" @ 11:05, when near the end of the track that sparkly sound comes in, and then at this moment it makes a sound that almost sounds like an animal howl before the song is about to end.

"artov chain" @ 3:15 laser blast in the background

There was a thread like this for Exai. share your favourite elseq moments/details here. a couple of mine:

mesh cinereal @7:02 - 7:11 is one of the best elseq moments for me. the 7min buildup preceding it really makes it special

+1 pendulu hv moda @ 7:09...I think it was my first elseq moment and again at 9:00 until the end

+1 pendulu hv moda @ 7:09...I think it was my first elseq moment and again at 9:00 until the end

+1 pendulu hv moda @ 7:09 what a headbanger

latentcall: for the first six mins, not much sign of Eb (to my ears at least), just passing imperceptibly with the iterative synth line starting on 2:15.

Then it (the note Eb) drops on 6:29, as part of the main synth sound. Killer moment. The difference one note can make.

Mesh cinereal at 15:52

16:59, a secondary sound takes shape in something like a filtered voice ... at 18:19 the thing is even more evident. Since I noticed this detail, the song has changed identity.

Love the pestilent "didgeridoo" solo in the first part too, 10:02.

feed1 4:23, that fuckin “voice”…
curvcaten, the intro should be the intro to the “stranger thing” series…
c7b2 1:53, because ep7…
latent call 2:48, when the boot comes back in - classic, but just fuckin’ great…

eastre @ 21:34 - sudden brief resurgence after you think the track had already faded in conclusion. It's almost like that point in an intense morning dream when it reaches climax just before you wake up.

Archived