IGNORED

Boris - Pink (Deluxe Edition)

i pre-ordered the coloured vinyl addition but haven't listened to the new tracks yet. the packaging is lush, but a bit unpractical. (and it cost £42+) x.x

goddamn i love Boris.

no question I'll be buying this on 2xcd (which looks proper pukka), never had the original only some cruddy download procurred from somewhere or other

looking forward to this immensly

So excited - get to see them in a few weeks play Pink in its entirety. My absolute favorite album by them - can't wait to listen to the unreleased stuff.

I'd think about buying this if I knew which version are they actually putting in the CD / Vinyl... Pink is such a clusterfuck of an album in that regard, at one point I had 3 different versions of the album downloaded. The digital version is all short cuts apparently (2 minute version of My Machine). Also I don't really like the rearranged vinyl tracklist. Anyone have more info on this?

I'd think about buying this if I knew which version are they actually putting in the CD / Vinyl... Pink is such a clusterfuck of an album in that regard, at one point I had 3 different versions of the album downloaded. The digital version is all short cuts apparently (2 minute version of My Machine). Also I don't really like the rearranged vinyl tracklist. Anyone have more info on this?

when i get home i'll try to remember to have a look for you. i remember the vinyl tracklist being different to the CD version i have. the noise/drone tracks were long versions.

i can confirm the track are the long versions on vinyl. Pseudo-Bread is 10:08, My Machine 11:15, Farewell 9:32, Just Abandoned My-Self 18:14.

i think the CD version has the old/same track order as the old CD, so it may have different (shorter) versions.

vinyl tracklist:

5jemIfP.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived