IGNORED

Sounds that tickle your brain/inner ear

Lane Visitor

You guys ever hear sounds that kinda tickle your brain / inner ear when you hear them in a song when listening on headphones? Usually certain panning synths do it to me...

like here @ 4:20 to 4:27

it's weird though i tried listening again to the spot and it didn't really do it that time.. i think it may have to be unexpected.

Wonder what the science is behind that phenomenon

Guest Chesney

The panning wobble bass on o9s terminal white, through speakers. Sound just pops out from the speaker on the right and sits on the lobe of your right ear and tickles it. Never heard any music that has done that before.

sounds twatty but silly enough for a silly thread.

The panning wobble bass on o9s terminal white, through speakers. Sound just pops out from the speaker on the right and sits on the lobe of your right ear and tickles it. Never heard any music that has done that before.

sounds cool-- link? i searched but couldnt find this release...

Guest Chesney

sounds cool-- link? i searched but couldnt find this release...

https://o9isalive.bandcamp.com/track/terminal-white

Face the speakers, about 2 feet away and let your right ear freak out a little.

[youtubehd]aw36h-CNP2Y[/youtubehd]

The frequencies In this track leave my ears numb after listening through It's entirety but damn if it isn't a good track

• 4 weeks later...

Archived