IGNORED

For the love of god, Autechre! Release the Orlando set PLEASE!

Guest WNS000

Guest WNS000

I don't know how many of you guys love the Orlando set but I would totally pay for it and would love to have it in soundboard quality.

AE, if you read this, I will seriously buy it from you. I am sure you have the soundboard of it. Please, please, please, release the soundboard of the Orlando set. I love the jams and the glitches! So many amazing moments. The fucking stop-times and kick rolls in the second half kill me totally. I love it. Such a fresh and banging set. This is probably the most catchy set for me of them all, it just works. And that 12:45 moment!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuu

Joyrex, please, let them know of this thread... :catcry:

Audience recording of the set:

would buy this as well.. also would buy the portland set too.. either night. the sub bass workout the 1st night in portland was fucking unreal.

there's another US date that was really great. maybe it's SF? i forget which night. heard someone playing it at work one day.

Guest WNS000

iirc the recording is pretty cool also because he used binaural mics in his ears

Yeah, if there was no audience disturbing, I would be probably quite satisfied with it (even though the mix could be better in places).

Anyway, I am serious about this, guys. Lets bump this so that the boys know. I mean if they have the set recorded it is for them just a matter of uploading it and grab the cash. I really really really want to buy the soundboard of this so if you are with me, spread the word.

Archived