IGNORED

A couple of questions if you please!

scrash

Good morning.

Some questions for you. Can y'all help? I've been poking around Discogs whilst waiting for the footy season to start...

Is there a C Letr Mx of Garbage? Or just in name alone?

I have a track called 'Flutter' (edit) with voices towards the end. Does anyone else know about this? Fan made?

Is the shorter version of Keynell (Mix 2) on the vinyl substantially different to that on the promo and the bleep release, or is it an edit?

In fact how many different version of Keynell are there?

Is there a digital version of the XAE version of Laughing Quarter? *asks nicely* 

(All of my vinyl is in storage while I wait to move house. Can't check)

Is Autechre v notlad a fan made track?

Do the hidden_track on EP7 and LP5 have names? (seriously)

Are the entire shows that made up the Japanese extra tracks available on a booty somewhere? (M'cr Quarter and Zurich 2001)

Finally! Are the extended versions of Basscadet, 444, Liccflii, Uviol, VL AL 5 genuine or fan made?

Thanks for looking. I know it's a tad quiet on here so if you can help, I'd be made up!

iax

Good morning.

I have a track called 'Flutter' (edit) with voices towards the end. Does anyone else know about this? Fan made?

Good morning!

Probably fan made, but I could be wrong.

Is Autechre v notlad a fan made track?

Do the hidden_track on EP7 and LP5 have names? (seriously)

Never heard of v notlad, probably a fake or something?

The hidden tracks have no official names that I've ever seen.

Are the entire shows that made up the Japanese extra tracks available on a booty somewhere? (M'cr Quarter and Zurich 2001)

Finally! Are the extended versions of Basscadet, 444, Liccflii, Uviol, VL AL 5 genuine or fan made?

Would love to know the answer to the bootleg question.

Unsure about Basscadet, but I know there's extended versions of at least Uviol and VL AL 5, via their extended promo mixes (the 8-12 hours sets they webcasted), and I think maybe there's an extended Liccflii that either came from the same source or maybe having to do with the Max patch they released (or got leaked, can't remember) of that track; memory is fuzzy there though.

I think there are 8 different Keynell in existence

1-4 from the gescom Keynell release

2 Ae remixes put out by warp

Another version on the Gescom 'This Ep'

And finally another "unreleased" version which is mixed in with the Ae radiomix that is unique from all others mentioned

Thx for replying. Appreciate you stopping by. The version of Flutter I have has no silence at the end and a speech by I know not whom.

Fan made I bet.

Good effort on the extended versions. I'll try and track down these broadcasts.

Nice one!

iax

Archived