IGNORED

Mika Technika - They Are Destroyed

• 3 weeks later...

Very brutal sound and well produced as far as I can tell with my AKG K271 Mk II headphones and no access to my monitors but it could need some more tweaking. Could need some more variation, transitions and complexity to remain interesting, but that might be the genre.

This is a well made percussion piece altho I would also comment on the long-windedness. I don't personally know a lot about the standards of this genre but I look at it like grind-core - grind-core songs are uber-brutal and thus kept short. I'm talking about a minute or two of shaving off not more. But really, nothing much else to criticise it also sounds like it should.

Thanx guys, believe it or not, i'm not going in any special genre(i'm not sure what genre is this track), i just make a track that i like, this is the example, and i'm preparing next one similar to this, it will be uploaded next month :) some story is behind that track, maybe be boring for someone, but as i said, i like it :))))

Thanx again for listening!

Archived