IGNORED

MNLTH - DEMOTAPE (Cassette Series)

Ifeelspace

NEW NOTE* sorry for the delay everyone! The amount of manual labour going in is quite high and you will soon see why this is, prepare for dispatch in the next few weeks

ANY QUIERES ABOUT YOUR ORDER JUST EMAIL AND WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP, MASSIVE THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE

A quick note on confirmation if you haven't received any, I am doing everything manually

so from time to time i may miss giving you a confirmation immediately.

Once this is 100% sold out i will make sure there is a final confirmation for everyone.

Having taken it upon myself to reply to everyone individually with no generic emails what so ever,

i am sure you can appreciate this takes time. You all rock

and I thank you for your continued support for my work!!!

fookin safe, cheers for the update :)

all these tapes coming out lately. im going to regret not riding the limited tape train

agreed. at first I was sticking two fingers up at the fashion victims buying the tapes....yeah....fuck you mate!!....stick your hipster tapes where the sun don't shine!!! now I'm a bit sad and wish I had took a chill pill and bought 'em. foolish wolf.

all these tapes coming out lately. im going to regret not riding the limited tape train

agreed. at first I was sticking two fingers up at the fashion victims buying the tapes....yeah....fuck you mate!!....stick your hipster tapes where the sun don't shine!!! now I'm a bit sad and wish I had took a chill pill and bought 'em. foolish wolf.

Stay strong man. I ordered something earlier this year which was LP (don't have a record player, tape (don't have a tape player), and CD), it didn't even end up arriving, which was minorly annoying, but whatever., their email was so proforma and the left hand didn't seem to know what the right was doing, even though i'd paid them but whatever. Anyway, that's besides the point for my point, stay strong, wait for the digitals to come along. It's the same musics. When you are a pensioner, i doubt that they'll sell for much more than you bought them for, maybe they'll be worthless as there'll be noone around that gives a toss. This is not to cast aspersions at those that like buying physical, i can see the appeal of stuff.

Despite my rant earlier this one won me over and so here I am - a happy pre-orderer for the demotape. Based on the previews it will include a nice bunch of tracks. All the same, I'm such a fake  :catcry: 

NEW NOTE* sorry for the delay everyone! The amount of manual labour going in is quite high and you will soon see why this is, prepare for dispatch in the next few weeks

ANY QUIERES ABOUT YOUR ORDER JUST EMAIL AND WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP, MASSIVE THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE

A quick note on confirmation if you haven't received any, I am doing everything manually

so from time to time i may miss giving you a confirmation immediately.

Once this is 100% sold out i will make sure there is a final confirmation for everyone.

Having taken it upon myself to reply to everyone individually with no generic emails what so ever,

i am sure you can appreciate this takes time. You all rock

and I thank you for your continued support for my work!!!

fookin safe, cheers for the update :)

I hope he clears up those quieres

• 4 weeks later...

Got mine today - no download code so I messaged him as per the facebook post.  He will be sending the codes out soon.

edit: whats not clear is whether everyone needs to message him individually

Edited by Bernard Cribbins

Got mine today - no download code so I messaged him as per the facebook post. He will be sending the codes out soon.

edit: whats not clear is whether everyone needs to message him individually

He told me he will email everyone with the download code very soon ;-)

• 4 weeks later...