IGNORED

EPL 2016-2017

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just spent the last hour watching Klopp best of/funniest moment compilations and interviews on youtube. It's impossible not to love this guy. Such a hugely charismatic and talented people person.

As an Arsenal supporter knowing that this is almost certainly Wengers final season I'm massively frustrated that Liverpool already nabbed Klopp.
I'd give anything to bring him to Arsenal but he's actually probably best suited to Liverpool. I'm sure his wit is well appreciated by those little scouse rapscallions and the whole Klopp/Kop thing seems written in the stars much like it did for us with Arsene.

I think Liverpool have a very good chance with Klopp of becoming very successful again. If I wasn't so poor I would put some serious money on them to win the league.

I'm a bit jealous of what's happening at Liverpool right now. West Ham are gonna get raped on Sunday. Even without Coutinho.

Just spent the last hour watching Klopp best of/funniest moment compilations and interviews on youtube. It's impossible not to love this guy. Such a hugely charismatic and talented people person.

As an Arsenal supporter knowing that this is almost certainly Wengers final season I'm massively frustrated that Liverpool already nabbed Klopp.

I'd give anything to bring him to Arsenal but he's actually probably best suited to Liverpool. I'm sure his wit is well appreciated by those little scouse rapscallions and the whole Klopp/Kop thing seems written in the stars much like it did for us with Arsene.

I think Liverpool have a very good chance with Klopp of becoming very successful again. If I wasn't so poor I would put some serious money on them to win the league.

I'm a bit jealous of what's happening at Liverpool right now. West Ham are gonna get raped on Sunday. Even without Coutinho.

If you lot are smart, you'll spend a fuckton of quids trying to get Tuchel to come over. Oh wait, Brexit makes the work visas harder for non-brits. Maybe you can get Tim "tactics" Sherwood, or Neil "pay to play" Warnock.

If you lot are smart, you'll spend a fuckton of quids trying to get Tuchel to come over. Oh wait, Brexit makes the work visas harder for non-brits. Maybe you can get Tim "tactics" Sherwood, or Neil "pay to play" Warnock.

All the noise is of Eddie Howe  :facepalm:

I'm enjoying this Manchester United side and hope their current form continues long into the season.

We just need to finish some of our chances, and top 4 is there. Can't see Chelsea slipping up much, Citeh should really have won that match, but couldn't finish. Aguero and Fernandinho out for 4 and 3 matches, (Aguero should have been out for more like 7, that was a fucking awful tackle on sideshow bob, plus he'd already had the one red for violent misconduct) isn't great for citeh, but they'll probably still do alright, they have loads of depth.

Arsenal second, us third, Citeh fourth and liverpool fifth. (spot the wind up).

All the noise is of Eddie Howe  :facepalm:

At Arsenal? Fuck that's just sad. I was actually serious about Tuchel - he would do amazing things with your squad. And he'd probably bring Auba over and tell Feo to fuck off.

Christ Auba gives me a woody.

I would be happy with that although I would rather someone came in and fucked off Ramsey. One very good spell of form for maybe a month or two in all of 8 years and he still gets picked. It's infuriating. 

I don't see United getting top 4. You'll be lucky to nab 6th. Mourinho is just a cunt of such epic proportions and bound to lose his job before the season is up. Massive mistake to bring him in.

I'm enjoying this Manchester United side and hope their current form continues long into the season.

We just need to finish some of our chances, and top 4 is there. Can't see Chelsea slipping up much, Citeh should really have won that match, but couldn't finish. Aguero and Fernandinho out for 4 and 3 matches, (Aguero should have been out for more like 7, that was a fucking awful tackle on sideshow bob, plus he'd already had the one red for violent misconduct) isn't great for citeh, but they'll probably still do alright, they have loads of depth.

Arsenal second, us third, Citeh fourth and liverpool fifth. (spot the wind up).

Chen Dearest, can't help but notice this fan fiction top 5 (apart from Chelsea-Arsenal 1-2) doesn't include Spurs... care to wager on that your Rootin-tootin Rooneys / Fightin' Joses / Zlatan Man-buns finish above them?  Stakes would be that the loser would have to wear an avatar/member title of the winner's choosing for a week....

Oh yeah, Aguero, what a cunt though, I thought that deserved a few more games too.

Sweet bizness it's on, should add a lil zaz to a season that's already been quite entertaining so far. Can I get a COYS D'Lo?  I'd put our XI up with any other in the league, problem is we lack depth (don't we all?) and when you lose say a Kane or Toby A for a couple weeks it'll bear on the results. We'll see won't we eh?

Also, I'd like to add that I'm enjoying this Manchester United side and hope their current form continues long into the season.

Now if only west ham can dig deep and muster a draw with the scouse. Can't really see it happening, but it would cap off a lovely weekend.

Waaheyyyy, spoke to soon. What a beauty.

If West Ham win, Manu will only be 3 points closer to Liverpool than 17th place West Ham are to them. lol

If West Ham wins we will be 6 points from Liverpool, and Hammers will be 6 points from us. And West Ham will be in 12th if they win.

Archived