IGNORED

EPL 2016-2017

fuck Chelski, honestly, good enough for em

few football related matters please me more than seeing that hotbed of Combat 18 twats, wannabe celebs like Jason Marriner & Roman Abramovich's investment take a proper shoeing

thank god de bruyne is out next weekend too.

Swansea showed you guys how to beat them.

lil bit concerned for our neighbours the Jack Army, even read Ryan Giggs is being lined up to take over the manager's position

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not if yer a player like Justin Fashanu

I met Justin when he played in Edmonton - lovely man and a really good footballer (not as good as his brother, mind). Shame what happened to him.

hey whats up with that sack of shit, uhh i mean memphis depay, these days

I think his days at United are done. Has done sweet fuck all in the chances he's been given. We'll see though, after all we kept Anderson around for 8 seasons.

Swansea gave us a real test, but we played really well in the second half, still work to do on our defence though, especially from set pieces. Karius looked worse than Mignolet as well, hopefully he'll settle into his role. He came here with a big reputation from Germany, hasn't been much evidence of that so far from him. Swansea have just, with predictable stupidity, sacked Guidolin, they played very well in their last two games, no shame in losing to us or City. Did it on his birthday too, lol.

Spurs looked pretty good yesterday, very good defense, good pressing, still a bit lacking going forward if they want to win the league, but they certainly look set to at least match their finish from last season. City were ok at times, on another day Aguero would've scored a few of his chances, they really need new full backs and a new centre half though (but Stones was really good again, so at least they're set with him).

United game was pretty amusing, they actually played really well in the first half, played with pace and creativity, Stoke keeper was in great form, though some bad finishing on display as well. More of an even game in the second half though, and I thought Stoke did enough to just about deserve the draw, Allen was brilliant for them.

Arsenal were ridiculously jammy in their win, they played really well but their finishing was atrocious.

aye to Swans hatchet plots being a tad pre-emptive

their trajectory has been downward for the last 2 seasons, fear the "ugly lovely town" might be plying their trade with us in the c'ship next season

Gooners = talk about a fluke, even the players look embarrassed

Spurs are looking tasty, although if England's lolacausts keep mounting it might distract 1 or 2 of theirs if national qualifiers prolapse

christmas table positions cliche, but no fkn idea this season

Should have been 3-0 at the break for us. Shite finishing more than Grant being on top form (bar the save on Lingard).

Stoke improved in the second half though to be fair.

Spurs looked very good. Deserved win.

Early days in the table, no one should be too fussed.

Bob Bradley will play some ridiculous 3-5-2 bullshit at Swansea, they'll do no better against top sides than previous.

not if yer a player like Justin Fashanu

I met Justin when he played in Edmonton - lovely man and a really good footballer (not as good as his brother, mind). Shame what happened to him.

I'd say it's a shame what happened to his brother too.

I don't think being host of a shitty game show is remotely comparable to committing suicide after suffering years of persecution (including being ostracized by your brother) due to your sexual orientation and because you've been accused of sexual assault at a time when homosexual acts were still illegal in the US.

Still, good banter.

Soz, in a shit mood at work.

I don't think being host of a shitty game show is remotely comparable to committing suicide after suffering years of persecution (including being ostracized by your brother) due to your sexual orientation and because you've been accused of sexual assault at a time when homosexual acts were still illegal in the US.

Still, good banter.

Jesus fucking christ.

tumblr_lh1sve2s9d1qg3ycwo1_500.jpg

Still, good banter.

Jesus fucking christ.

tumblr_lh1sve2s9d1qg3ycwo1_500.jpg

Lovely handbags, if a bit dainty.

I prefer mine with some real heft.

good olde fashioned record bag, or failing that maybe photoshop a North Face logo on em

tbh, i'd rather lol @ Chelski, buying back Luiz, expecting Hazard to buck up his ideas, manager with a partial hair transplant gesticulating hand gestures like an archetypal Italian....

anyone but them, essentially & if we draw them in one of the cups attendance will be mandatory, cos their firm are cheeky cunts personified

case in point, how many Laaaaandan cliches can a 'human being' fit in 1 sentence?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived