Really liked the beginning and was hoping for something a little different after the noise buildup 1/4 of the way through. Cool dubby rhythms but the out of tune kinda gliding noise sounds throughout the rest of the track just aren't doing anything for me.

Honestly preferred the first track, I liked how sort of off the wall the beat was in the first one. This one is a little too by the books for my tastes but i do love you're glitchy sounds that are in the background. The melody isn't doing much for me.

Sorry if this is too brutally honest but thats what i'm getting from my subjective experience. 

Enjoyed the wonkiness a lot, both the beat and the chaotic discortant broken 'lead' synth.

Felt it took a while to get going, and the noodling around up until 1 minute didn't really do much for me.  Also there wasn't enough variation to really keep me hooked.

Overall, really like the sounds and the wonky vibe but would have liked to get into it earlier and have more variation 

Honestly preferred the first track, I liked how sort of off the wall the beat was in the first one. This one is a little too by the books for my tastes but i do love you're glitchy sounds that are in the background. The melody isn't doing much for me.

Sorry if this is too brutally honest but thats what i'm getting from my subjective experience. 

Honest feedback is what I'm looking for, nothing brutal about it :) If you put your tracks on Soundcloud you get plenty laud but little constructive criticism so thanks for the review

Enjoyed the wonkiness a lot, both the beat and the chaotic discortant broken 'lead' synth.

Felt it took a while to get going, and the noodling around up until 1 minute didn't really do much for me.  Also there wasn't enough variation to really keep me hooked.

Overall, really like the sounds and the wonky vibe but would have liked to get into it earlier and have more variation 

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I agree with you about the variation, could have put in more sounds and transitions. But I think I won't change it in this one and do something new instead

• 2 weeks later...

Archived