IGNORED

Bladelores

jeremymacgregor87

Guest bitroast

It's a lovely track, but perhaps a bit too long.. or peaks too early.. the best part is around the middle imo, and then after that the feels dwindle significantly

bladelores felt pretty unique and had a nice lush " ALL REVERB " vibe to it amongst the rest of exai tracks. i feel like a lot of exai pretty much took the bladelores sound and continued exploring it. 

pendulu hv moda, for example, for me at least ... has what i like about bladelores but adds so much more, doesn't stagnate, keeps its momentum rolling. 

where's the pendulu hv moda thraed ??

Weird how this topic is up at the moment, just rediscovered this track like 3 hours ago. It's definitely the most emotional track to me from the album.

The first 6 minutes are amazing, and then the next 6 minutes, it stops climbing and kinda remains steady while slowly dying out. So yeah the first half my fav, but the second half is still great.

Guess I disagree with a few peeps

Archived