IGNORED

Dear Bochum Welt

beerwolf

Dear Gianluigi Di Costanzo

I am just a humble member of watmm. A simple chap who enjoys a (many) good beer and cider and lots of fresh air and exploring out in the countryside.

Can you please release your brilliant back catalogue on Bandcamp, as a lot of your wonderful music is only available on second hand vinyl. I think a lot of people would appreciate this.

cordiali saluti

Beerwolf and all other legendary Knights of the Watmm Roundtable

• 5 weeks later...

or you could just buy the CDs. thats what i do 

Yeah I could. The only CD availability from him is from Discogs from what I can see—in EU at least. I'm not into collecting physical music and the prices for CDs + shipping are usually twice as much as the digital download, but if this is the only option… I don't know if I want to trust the quality of those iTunes mp3s…

it's a little old fashioned but something I've done since I was a whippersnapper was keep an A-Z 'black and red' hardcovered note book and I keep a record of all music I must buy or investigate. Just so I don't forget. If I go to Bochum Welt I see....

Program II - Vinyl only

Scharlach Eingang -Vinyl only

Phial - Vinyl only

Les Dances D' Ete - Vinyl only

There's probably a lot more...

it's a little old fashioned but something I've done since I was a whippersnapper was keep an A-Z 'black and red' hardcovered note book and I keep a record of all music I must buy or investigate. Just so I don't forget. If I go to Bochum Welt I see....

Program II - Vinyl only

Phial - Vinyl only

discogs does this for me?/? weird.

Program II - Vinyl only

Phial - Vinyl only

discogs does this for me?/? weird.

I like to write down all my missions in a book, whether sourced from discogs or the internet, its just something I do.

But you can't buy these on cd can you? which was your original (and rather negative) point. If your not bothered then just forget about it Doc. I'd like his back catalogue on Bandcamp. Simples.

BW - Telegame

ahw yeah...filter noise + warm pad..I dont need more...just listening...never fails to make me shiver

My favourite BW track

I had to upload it myself to YT in order to make that post lol.

The fact it wasn't already there is a crime imo

I had an ancient crappy MP3 copy of the Phial ep, damn that's an amazing record. And I do have Scharlach Eingang, it's awesome. Those 4 records you listed would make a great full length if you combined them. I'm actually considering just buying Phial now that I think about it, it's really killer. But don't forget Program 11 on Elypsia, you can still pick that up cheap, unlike Phial. 'New Europa' is stellar, one of my faves by him.

Program II - Vinyl only

Phial - Vinyl only

Archived