IGNORED

boardsofcanada.com and cosecha-transmissiones.com are both down...

YangYing

I talked to a guy named mike the other day, and he said "What the fuck is a boards of canada and why are you standing in my house in nothing but your underwear?"

If I was fortunate enough to know BOC the last thing I would do is badger them about when a new album is coming out! I wouldn't even mention it.

Just so I wouldn't wear out my welcome.

I talked to a guy named mike the other day, and he said "What the fuck is a boards of canada and why are you standing in my house in nothing but your underwear?"

excellent

I visited the National Film Board of Canada website this morning and watched a brief video about a peregrine falcon.

I watched one on the plane from Vancouver to Heathrow, it was about the Pacific Rim National Park. Where I had been a few days before. Very nice.

My anecdote about the next BoC record was made up off of the top of my head and is not real

You (plural) would say that, wouldn't you...

Anyway, nothing is real. Now there's a hint! NEW BOC!

My anecdote about the next BoC record was made up off of the top of my head and is not real

and just a little while ago BOC shared the fan video for "Nothing is Real" on their mostly inactive facebook account. Probably a hint, maybe a reply to YOU. Probably a hint that none of this speculation is worth a shit. 

I am taking my father to the airport today after his month long visit.  There is a bitter-sweet atmosphere all around me which is giving me the same feelings that the new Boards of Canada album's overall sense of direction is.

I guess all we know about the next BoC album is that it's arriving in less than 5 years. I'll probably have kids and stuff and be more into tropicalia-black metal and Icelandic bluegrass so I won't be as excited.

and just a little while ago BOC shared the fan video for "Nothing is Real" on their mostly inactive facebook account. Probably a hint, maybe a reply to YOU. Probably a hint that none of this speculation is worth a shit. 

OR... y'know... they liked the video  :shrug:

OR... y'know... they liked the video  :shrug:

It was a joke, dude. 

Archived