IGNORED

Save Fabric

Soloman Tump

https://www.change.org/p/save-london-s-nightlife-stop-the-closure-of-fabric

If you have any passing interest in uk nightlife (and the wider electronic music world in general) then please sign this petition that aims to keep this fantastic nightclub open.

I wrote quite a long rambling post on the petition and I'll paste it here when I find it

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yeah, its epic for d&b.

Room 2 is just fucking killer. 

Bit of (old) info on the bodysonic dancefloor here

lol @ stock raver images and crappy fatboy slim tunes.

They took this idea a step further for Matter (which is now closed).

A lot of the youtube videos taken in the club are distorted to fuck as the soundsystem is so beastly in there, such as this:-

Room 2 is loud as fuck, dark, atmospheric, and the DJ is hidden away in the corner. You can just lose your shit in their to the music and everything in the world is good.

A load of signatures don't mean shit to a council being given loads of money, London has been sold to the highest bidder and you lot can fuck off.

A load of signatures don't mean shit to a council being given loads of money, London has been sold to the highest bidder and you lot can fuck off.

Would it be the Chinese? Makes me laugh when people are telling me that some thick random muslim blokes are taking over the world. I bet the Chinese are laughing even harder.

Would it be the Chinese? Makes me laugh when people are telling me that some thick random muslim blokes are taking over the world. I bet the Chinese are laughing even harder.

v insightful analyse 

yeah shutting it down would be shite, sign o' the times

Obviously signed, closing it down now just after the night tube has started would be mental. Anyone else go to fabric's other place Matter when it was around, in the dome? Lush sound there too. I know jubilee line isn't doing night service (yet?) but I reckon if it had Matter would still be there too :(

Obviously signed, closing it down now just after the night tube has started would be mental. Anyone else go to fabric's other place Matter when it was around, in the dome? Lush sound there too. I know jubilee line isn't doing night service (yet?) but I reckon if it had Matter would still be there too :(

Yep matter had lush sound, but a massive space to fill. Was a reet carnt to get home from.

Anyone else go to fabric's other place Matter when it was around, in the dome? Lush sound there too. I know jubilee line isn't doing night service (yet?) but I reckon if it had Matter would still be there too :(

Watched Aphex play there.

I can recall (vaguely) it was a real mission to get home.

Never been there being a yank stuck in the mid-west but I've enjoyed plenty of the fabric live releases and know how influential the venue is to the scene. I had hoped to make a trip there one day to experience it myself. Signed.

Anyone else go to fabric's other place Matter when it was around, in the dome? Lush sound there too. I know jubilee line isn't doing night service (yet?) but I reckon if it had Matter would still be there too :(

Watched Aphex play there.

I can recall (vaguely) it was a real mission to get home.

Yeah total mission, i just checked the jubilee line is starting night service this October which would've sorted the issue (if u live in London). Only 7ish years too late :( can we have Matter back please God, and also keep Fabric thx

Archived