IGNORED

fashion

data

I'm not that much into wearing white but that cardigan seems uber comfortable

glad to see another one of these threads that takes the piss out of an art form, because it costs a lot of money. Like, why are you so offended that someone charges a lot for their product? 

Synthesizers are ridiculously priced, for instance.

Also fashion:

Iris-Van-Herpen-1.jpg

Iris-van-Herpen-inla%CC%88gg-e1380042498

screen-shot-2010-06-25-at-65514-am.png

IrisVanHerpenCouture-Escapism-002.jpg

I'm not that much into wearing white but that cardigan seems uber comfortable

glad to see another one of these threads that takes the piss out of an art form, because it costs a lot of money. Like, why are you so offended that someone charges a lot for their product? 

Synthesizers are ridiculously priced, for instance.

Yeah, vinyl records and high end audio gear are over priced luxury also. It's not stupid to ask for a high price but to pay it.

Personally I'm rather fond of this design stool that costs 743e. "Rich people with bad tastes are the best customers", as one carpenter said.

CoxnKTAWYAAXn8Z.jpg

I got a few Lacoste shirts and polos, most of them end up with either cooking oil, industrial non removable dirt, rips, bike chain oil, barbeque fat, black tea, red wine, ink, sardine oil, paraffin, disinfectant, mackerel juice, blackcurrent juice, horseshit, mustard, balsamic vinegar or any other kind of destructive slime down 'em.

No point me ever wearing smart clothes, my life just wasn't designed for it. It's a bit of a family joke when I buy something smart on how long (days, hours or minutes) it will take me to fuck it up.

because it strips away at human dignity

because it strips away at human dignity

What do you mean?

Hell yeah. I remember trying to start up a thread called "fashion" but your gurl mcbpete shut that shit down like blaow. 

39dbfd4e09.png

hit my soul harder than the ban hammer ever did. Glad to see it's back, but I'll be damned if I come across those stupid ass pictures ever again.

Archived