IGNORED

Killing Sound - The Bug's monthly RBMA show

usagi

for fans of dub, dancehall, The Bug, and everyting in between: Kevin Martin's started a monthly RBMA show with a two-hour live dub mix. it's fucking good, chekkit.

link

The_Bug_by_Fabrice_Bourgelle.916c1a.jpg?

these rbma radio links never work for me...is it a regional restriction thing? am I missing something? was looking forward to this but there's nothing except a description there.

and yes track list looked nice...he posted it on fb last week or something

these rbma radio links never work for me...is it a regional restriction thing? am I missing something? was looking forward to this but there's nothing except a description there.

and yes track list looked nice...he posted it on fb last week or something

yeah, I don't know if it's regional or what (I'm in the northeast US) but I have the same exact problem. Been trying to cop a listen to the Todd Osborn shows discussed in this thread, and continue solicit assistance to no avail.

Hopefully a usagi thread will bring a better class of watmmer through that can halp a few brahs with their internets, pls

(pls)

can one of you guys post a screenshot?

I can't imagine that there'd be regional restrictions, or if there were, it'd tell you so at least. maybe it's your browsers. you should be seeing a big blue Play Episode button right underneath "Chapter 1 - Dub Mutations".

Bug's just mentioned that Americans can only stream it live due to licensing law issues. that sucks. it's being livestreamed again tonight though.

a user recording will probably appear sooner or later.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

caught any Jah Shaka or Adrian Sherwood mixes/gigs, Usagi?

the former doesnt get out too often these days, but a sublime set is (almost) guaranteed if/when he does

Sherwood's sets can be a bit more narrow in scope, but both of these blokes are proper good times & will test the strength of any sound system lucky enough to be graced with their presence

• 1 month later...

caught any Jah Shaka or Adrian Sherwood mixes/gigs, Usagi?

gigs, I wish. I would like to go to a proper dirty soundclash at least once before I die.

Archived