IGNORED

Corey Feldman New Album, Performs Song on Today Show

Joyrex

Wacko Jacko may have destroyed Feldman's asshole but he himself is destroying the little amount of credibility he had with that lame cover artwork and those dumb Charles angels/batman skits.

Sent from my E2105 using Tapatalk

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think Corey Feldman is on point. This shit is fire.
We saw this before with Future Islands. People were like "WTF", including me, because my mind wasn't yet developed to handle that kind of stage presence. Same with C-Feld, except the star power here is burning brighter than the sun, and we are just seeing the corona right now. Amazing to witness this in real time, my friends.

We saw this before with Future Islands. People were like "WTF", including me, because my mind wasn't yet developed to handle that kind of stage presence. Same with C-Feld, except the star power here is burning brighter than the sun, and we are just seeing the corona right now. Amazing to witness this in real time, my friends.

Except that Future Islands album was somewhat decent. Angelic 2 The Core(y) is diarrhea.

ahaha

When I saw them at Glastonbury before they played the singer dude came out and shook hands with all the blokes setting up the stage then, just stood there watching everything going on having a fag. Seemed cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived