IGNORED

Corey Feldman New Album, Performs Song on Today Show

Joyrex

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy shit, he's 45?!... This is gonna be like an absolute audio trainwreck... like not even ironically likeable... I can't wait.

popcorn-blank.gif

oh wait... that's probably not the best gif... 

Michael Jackson really fucked that kid up.

holy shit, he's 45?!... This is gonna be like an absolute audio trainwreck... like not even ironically likeable... I can't wait.

popcorn-blank.gif

oh wait... that's probably not the best gif... 

Michael Jackson really fucked that kid up.

You must have missed his last release

(i have no idea if that's his last release)

(sounds like he did his own mixing)

(i guess this is what he is doing instead of being addicted to drugs)

Guest bitroast

ASSSCENSION ... MILLENIUM !!! (*jackson-esque angry indecipherable singing*)

ASSSCENSION ... MILLENIUM !!! (*jackson-esque angry indecipherable singing*)

( i do frequently get that chorus popping in my head ... non-ironically even )

it's pretty damn weird video in so many ways. 

"hey sean aston come over and we'll do a  goonies bit in my music video"

he must not be totally horrible if he still has some hollywood friends in his corner.. but maybe that's not saying much.  long strange trip.  i htought he had a kid and got married or something.. i think he was on one of those "surreal life" hollywood reality shows with vern troyer and vanillla ice. 

corey's angels.. wtf level so high. 

I can't believe I watched that. So embarrassing. I don't find it funny at all. Where to begin? He picks up talentless hot chicks to make their realities their dreams or something, because they've lost their way? Did he conceive of that cover art himself? He's proud of it. Why? I don't understand. I don't understand what's going on. Where's that font from? It's like something Trump would use for his foundation's letterhead. Why is he dressing like Michael Jackson? Because they "danced" together a few times? Who's that "feat." guy? Why would the people at the Today Show clap at the end? What role did that bass guitar really play in that whole thing? Why is he degrading those girls with the halos and skimpy outfits? How desperate must a girl be in order to agree to this? Do they still have their teeth? 

I could go on. But I have things to do. Bye. 

degrading the girls ? Did it offend allah or something ? The human form is not something to be embarrassed about and there is this thing called free will. I'm sure hanging out with this guy and appearing on national television is better than stripping for dollars in some strip mall at 3am. What he's doing is some post 90's art project mixed with the fact that he probably thinks that he can write songs and has the platform (clearly) to project it to the wider market. It's one of those cases where if you don't like it, live and let live. I personally find the music sub-terrible, but i don't think that he is doing it any worse than some of the mainstream tramps and trampettes that get foisted on the public with their cookie cutter compositions designed for spiritual retardation.

degrading the girls ? Did it offend allah or something ? The human form is not something to be embarrassed about and there is this thing called free will. I'm sure hanging out with this guy and appearing on national television is better than stripping for dollars in some strip mall at 3am. What he's doing is some post 90's art project mixed with the fact that he probably thinks that he can write songs and has the platform (clearly) to project it to the wider market. It's one of those cases where if you don't like it, live and let live. I personally find the music sub-terrible, but i don't think that he is doing it any worse than some of the mainstream tramps and trampettes that get foisted on the public with their cookie cutter compositions designed for spiritual retardation.

and he's easier to like than a kardashian

and he's easier to like than a kardashian

hah, oh yeah, so much so. He seems like a bumbling misguided geek.

Archived