IGNORED

Vinyl Represses!!

BUNKUM

Ha, I see a few of these posts have turned up at the same time, I'll lock this one. Can a mod remove please?

Unlocked it as Acroyear just removed his

Edited by BUNKUM

This is also available in Boomkat just so you guys know.

https://boomkat.com/artists/autechre?q[format]=Vinyl&q[release_date]=last-month

Surprisingly it also includes the download and live set. But I think it's got to be the Bleap bundle for me. 

Haha. Such great news.. I have all these but a fresh pressing of Amber is irresistible

For me, it's Tri Rep... one of my favourites!

I can't afford all 3 right now, but I'm sure they'll show up in my local store.. My Incunabula is on silver wax, and as nice as that is I'd like to have it on quiet black vinyl

Guest bitroast

including download card for bonus live set AE_LIVE_GRAFENHAINICHEN_170715

WEIRD. but cool i guess :^) 

buy casual early ae repress, still get forced with their headfuck current stuff. 

I know i've been begging for this reissue for a long time, and i'm happy that it's being repressed. But there are so many things being repressed now that i really want. Endtroducing, Gas box, and now this.... i can't afford to get all these......

I know i've been begging for this reissue for a long time, and i'm happy that it's being repressed. But there are so many things being repressed now that i really want. Endtroducing, Gas box, and now this.... i can't afford to get all these......

life is suffering

Really don't know which one to get (yeah I'm kinda broke atm so both isn't a reasonable option).

The brain says Amber, the balls say Tri rep but the heart says Incunabula !

Well pleased everybody is finally gonna get copy's on vinyl. More pleased that prices of the OG pressings will come down now ala BOC.

I am only missing an OG press of Chiastic after losing it at a party to some lucky cunt back in time And I have stubbornly refused to re-up on a copy with the prices. I will sit and wait for round 2.

I Will still be buying everything new of course which I didn't do with the BOC reissues. It will be nice to have super clean copys. Pretty sure my copy of Amber is clicky as fuck due to partying but haven't checked in a while because I am a moron and just play the CDs these days.

Well done Warp, thanks Sean and Rob.