IGNORED

Vinyl Represses!!

BUNKUM

the llink on the dropcard for the live set is a dead link:

to redeem you must first create an account and be signed in before entering this code.

If you haven't yet created an account, you can do so here:

https://autechre.bleepstores.com/register/create

Once you have done this, you should be able to redeem your code on this page:

https://autechre.bleepstores.com/redeem

If you experience troubles whilst entering your code, please be aware that the most common confusions are to do with b and 6 - i and I and L and 1 - and O and 0

the llink on the dropcard for the live set is a dead link:

to redeem you must first create an account and be signed in before entering this code.

If you haven't yet created an account, you can do so here:

https://autechre.bleepstores.com/register/create

Once you have done this, you should be able to redeem your code on this page:

https://autechre.bleepstores.com/redeem

If you experience troubles whilst entering your code, please be aware that the most common confusions are to do with b and 6 - i and I and L and 1 - and O and 0

thanks! it was for a friend, as I already own the live sets, so I gave the code to a friend. I actually told him to try the same thing and it did work for him.

My gf gave me Amber for my birthday yesterday, so stoked to listen to this on vinyl for the first time!

After listening to Amber on vinyl for the first time, I will say it did change my feelings on this album. I remember liking this album back when I first heard it but it sort of fell out of my æ listneing queue after I started to discover their more recent stuff. I now have a new apreciation and love for it. The track Nil has become my favourite piece on the album. I was listneing to the wav format while going to bed on headphones and I woke up when Nil came on and it left such a deep impression on me.

ok. cornfield, draft and untilted now please.

I thought part of ae's deal with warp is that nothing would ever be out of print. my body has been ready. my money is ready. please take.

• 2 weeks later...

.... so i just placed a massive order for some serious speakers. klipsch la scala / cornwall hybrid clones. they are gonna rule so fuckin hard. i have decided that kalpol introl from this repress will be the inaugural performance of these bad boys in a few weeks. yippee

[vimeo]194837357[/vimeo]

[vimeo]194837455[/vimeo]

lol dat clipper kick after several beers

Edited by dr lopez

• 3 weeks later...

Also finally seeing Incunabula album art up close, I had never noticed there is a 'lil picture of sean and rob in the collage, on both the cover and gatefold.  How has nobody ever mentioned this!?  Its something you would never notice in the jpg unless you knew what you were looking for.

Top left corner:

515917.jpg

Edited by Marked x 0ne

thought that was common knowledge tbh. I noticed it on my CD copy when I got it back in early 00's. Always assumed the cover was made from repeating and processing the edges of that image, or collaging/processing it in some other way

• 3 weeks later...

Also finally seeing Incunabula album art up close, I had never noticed there is a 'lil picture of sean and rob in the collage, on both the cover and gatefold.  How has nobody ever mentioned this!?  Its something you would never notice in the jpg unless you knew what you were looking for.

Top left corner:

515917.jpg

I have stared at this cover for years and NEVER noticed that!

whats the sound quality of these compared to the originals? same master or what? Should prob pick up before they are gone forever again... 

I haven't seen any mention of them being remastered anywhere, but the pressing is pretty good on my copy of Tri Repetae. It sounds better than my old CD copy, although I've got a decent record player and I prefer the sound of vinyl anyway.

I don't think they've been remastered. The lacquers seem to have been recut though, as Noel Summerville is credited for the reissue, when I don't think he was involved in the original run.