IGNORED

elseq 1 available on services

so along with the vinyl news, they've also upped elseq 1 to Spotify & Apple Music.

track titles are messed up (on Apple Music, dunno about Spotify), they're all title case.

I'm on holidays and have only my iPad, so cannot compare to the original files, but wondering if the mastering is possibly different? Elseq seemed kind of self-released / maybe self-mastered, doesn't iTunes require certain mastering parameters? (I don't know shit about mastering btw)

Listen to Elseq 1 by Autechre on @AppleMusic.

https://itun.es/de/fX7Zeb

I'm finally getting the sonic beast that is Elseq 1-5 via the AE bleepstore tomorrow :yeah:

I know this isn't pertinent to this thread or anyone else but I feel I have to tell someone (and someone who knows what I'm talking about!)  :smile:

My brain is prepared for obscure, abstract IDM of the highest grade possible :braindance:

Have a nice day :cool:

I'm finally getting the sonic beast that is Elseq 1-5 via the AE bleepstore tomorrow :yeah:

I know this isn't pertinent to this thread or anyone else but I feel I have to tell someone (and someone who knows what I'm talking about!)  :smile:

My brain is prepared for obscure, abstract IDM of the highest grade possible :braindance:

Have a nice day :cool:

It is truly of the highest grade possible

God I wish I could go back and hear it for the first time :braindance:

Nice to have some more flexibility with it being on Spotify. Elseq 1 is my most listened to Elseq.

Yup, it's convenience that gets us, right? I remember when so many people were anti Steam/Valve, now for convenience reasons people re-buy products on the Steam platform because of convenience..., which they already own on whatever media, or GOG...

Archived