IGNORED

BOLA - D.E.G

Poimandres

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i honestly do not understand this kind of apathy towards releasing music. surely its *some* form of revenue stream? and of course skam or someone else would release anything he did regardless?

like... if the music exists why not try your hardest to release it. I'm sure there are a 1000+1 things I don't know but it is odd!!

meanwhile Ae destroy the game every 6 months now with something or other. I have no care anymore for people who take forever, not even AFX. release date or not bothered, thx.

A month has now passed since this initial 'announcement'.

No artwork, no preview track. Not even a track listing.

So predictable. The album might as well not even exist (if it even does). 

• 2 weeks later...

You have good taste but its squandered by you being the most impatient, petty, ungrateful, typical example of the worst of this site. If I were an artist and I found out THIS is who my fans were, I'd be like "What's the point in releasing this stuff? I should just give it to my friends." One month bro. Put on your pull-ups and just wait.

You have good taste but its squandered by you being the most impatient, petty, ungrateful, typical example of the worst of this site. If I were an artist and I found out THIS is who my fans were, I'd be like "What's the point in releasing this stuff? I should just give it to my friends." One month bro. Put on your pull-ups and just wait.

Seriously... It's not like there's any shortage of stuff to tide us over in the interim.

Darrell did just post this on FB:

"No more wallowing in Brexit self pity for me, it seems my numerous friends in the U.S.A will need all the emotional support I can possibly muster 1f641.png"

I replied saying that only a new Bola LP can make us feel better :p

I'm merely pointing out (as others have said), that this is about the third time this has happened.

Take it easy with the insults. Looking around these forums, I really find it hard to believe that I am 'the most impatient, ungrateful, typical example of the worst of this site'.

That would be quite an achievement.

Archived