IGNORED

THE TUSS non-EP trax

Brandon

I recently discovered that The Tuss was Richard D. James incognito (confirmed by the man himself), and have been really enjoying the two released EPs. I've also been seeing a lot of non-EP trax on YouTube, though, and was wondering if anyone here has a list of those official non-EP trax? I say "official" because I've also noticed that there IS another, probably bogus artist called The Tuss who's released trax on YouTube, but of course I'm not interested (never was, really) in that kind of gross-out joke music...

Guest bitroast

teddy oggie was originally on some fake Tuss MySpace account ye .. and later came out on Rephlex records The Shimmering Hour (still a great record) ^^

I recently discovered that The Tuss was Richard D. James incognito (confirmed by the man himself)

source?

have you been living under a rock? AFX has a podcast, he plays mixes and talks in between he confirmed he was the toss

i spent some time collecting tuss fakes a few years ago, there are more than 60.

recently i went through again and made a selection. here it is

moanswoah has vocals with the sound just like those in synthacon 9

stinkramp is noteworthy for how it has elements quite similar to elements found in circlon6 and earthportal

Archived