IGNORED

36 - The Infinity Room

brisk

Just a final heads-up that the label is down to the last 10 copies they can sell direct. These are shipped from the USA and will be the last copies in this region. The label actually takes a hit on postage, so they're much cheaper for USA people than anywhere else.

https://astrangelyisolatedplace.bandcamp.com/album/the-infinity-room

Once they're sold, Juno will have the remaining stock and can offer MUCH cheaper shipping for people in the UK/europe (and probably everywhere else minus the United States!)

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/36-the-infinity-room/626942-01/

Cheers to everyone who bought a copy!

Will there be a download code for those buying from juno?

Yep, download card (redeemable from the ASIP Bandcamp page) is included inside every record.

Will there be a download code for those buying from juno?

Yep, download card (redeemable from the ASIP Bandcamp page) is included inside every record.

Cool cool cool! Loved the two sample tracks I've heard so far. Vinyl looks stunning too.

It should still be out today. It seems Juno is preparing a big release push for all today's releases, so I guess it got caught among them! Keep refreshing or sign up for an email notification from Juno, so you know when it's out. Hopefully shouldn't be too much longer!

It's Juno adding that nasty EU/UK tax. Totally beyond our control I'm afraid :(

It's actually cheaper outside the EU... You didn't hear this from me, but if you have access to a VPN and change your region to Norway/Switzerland etc... Then you can get it for about £5 less on the same Juno page. Same applies for all their other record stock too.

Eeep £26 (+postage) is a little steep for my ears. Would you be offended if I just got the digital version and ate some really nice cherry sweets at the same time ?

It's totally worth it. Really beautiful stuff.

Incredible. After less than 24 hours, The Infinity Room is now the top-selling record across all genres over at Juno Records. Thank you so much to everyone who bought a copy. I'm sure a lot of Deep House producers who normally occupy that spot are scratching their heads about now  :biggrin: