IGNORED

New analogic project.

fizzicato

very nice

like how it gradually builds up and gains energy

Thanks!. I'm just putting everything in sync. I'll be uploading new tunes soon. :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

This is pretty fucking good, man.  Looking forward to more tracks in this "new analog project".  The only downside about a non-computer setup is lack of mixing options (or good mixing options costing several thousands of dollars).  Because overall this track is great (though possibly could use some concluding/peaking lead lines), but the beatz sometimes get lost in the rest.

Anyway, man- this is pretty epic.  I needed to hear this today.  Thanks.

This is pretty fucking good, man. Looking forward to more tracks in this "new analog project". The only downside about a non-computer setup is lack of mixing options (or good mixing options costing several thousands of dollars). Because overall this track is great (though possibly could use some concluding/peaking lead lines), but the beatz sometimes get lost in the rest.

Anyway, man- this is pretty epic. I needed to hear this today. Thanks.

Thank you, man. My pleasure. Absolutely agree with the mix issue on live recordings, but is what it is. Hehe.

Thank you again!

Hi guys!

Just starting a new all analog project. No computers and recording live.

I love definitely the tr606 and sh101.

Hope you like it.

https://soundcloud.com/paco-salazar-2/34kloe

Love how organic this sounds. Like, the velocities on the drum hits sound almost like a real drummer and the way you're opening the filter on the synth. Very nice. Are you using a sequencer for this?

Temporarily neighbor'less so on full volume here :music: , love the offsetting of the main synth arp against the bass, bet the non soundcloud compressed version displays the bass much better. 

Hi guys!

Just starting a new all analog project. No computers and recording live.

I love definitely the tr606 and sh101.

Hope you like it.

https://soundcloud.com/paco-salazar-2/34kloe

Love how organic this sounds. Like, the velocities on the drum hits sound almost like a real drummer and the way you're opening the filter on the synth. Very nice. Are you using a sequencer for this?

Thanks for your words!. It's the internal sequencer of the 606. If you use the accent function with love... you've got it. :)

I can't wait for new tunes like this, it's flawless. How did you manage to make this so perfect without any aid from a DAW? What mixer did you use?

The mixer is an old 24 track from Behringer. For the effects I use a Midiverb II and a Boss SE50. Thank you!

I've just post another track. This one is sequenced with the Roland R8. I'm not happy with some parts distortion because of the live recording in extasis. I try to do another with more control, but, the emotion was lost... so... is what it is!

https://soundcloud.com/paco-salazar-2/vancouver

I've just post another track. This one is sequenced with the Roland R8. I'm not happy with some parts distortion because of the live recording in extasis. I try to do another with more control, but, the emotion was lost... so... is what it is!

https://soundcloud.com/paco-salazar-2/vancouver

Sweeet~

This is lethal stuff! Sounds professional as hell. Bet it would tear it up live as well, especially Vancouver

Keep 'em coming :music:

thanks for your words. :) for me is a new musical experience after lot of years watching a computer.

• 1 month later...

Yep and yes. MC202, nice instrument. Love the look and sound. And GothyouTme, my friend, is what I like a lot, I too like to make like this, live record relatively quick creations. Simpler things in which you can appreciate the instruments and sounds

Then again the DnB mind bends on Vancouver are great. Like that brief  wonky synth coming in at 0.54 - sounds like an intrusion, like it shouldn't really be there, but I like odd stuff like that

• 7 months later...

New song. Exploring pure and crude sounds.

TR707+2xTT303+Korg Monologue+Volca Keys

FX: Roland RE201+Red Panda Particle.

Other stuff: Neve 1272+Studer 169

https://soundcloud.com/paco-salazar-2/ulrich-bedt

Thanks, folks!

I like your use of the long delayed reverb and the atmosphere it created along with that lovely evolving melody

thanks! Red Panda Particle is magical. :)

Archived