IGNORED

Mopfunk - Whereth

machinemask

• 2 weeks later...

I see you are still making the brainz dancing the proper way!

Sick bassline.Dark and awesome.

Thanks man! Yeah still doin plenty of tunes, not releasing them til they are ready for the next proper release :p

• 1 month later...

Just heard this for the first time and wow, this song really does it for me. I love all the little changes in rhythm and tone throughout the track and how you weave in other melodies as it progresses. Love how unpredictable it was on first listen, you'd expect the bass line to hit and it would be absent, only to double down .25 seconds later and drop down to nearly sub audible range (holy shit I know nothing about musical theory or terminology). Basically amazing track. Release a new album please.

Love the soft, punchy bassline.  I feel like I want a little more attention to the drums.  I'm certainly hearing a Tussy / Monolithy sound which I like lots.

Also, I'm glad I was looking around on here.  Really enjoyed your set at the Day for Night pre party ;-) . Almost forgot to research what you were up to. 

Archived