8. Die Yet Another Night 4:28

9. When You're Not There 3:24

10. Next in Line 3:28

11. Please Come for Me 2:53

Bonus tracks:

12. Baby 4:55

13. Calling Me Too Soon 3:23

14. Out of You 3:19

there's a 90$ special edition: http://www.kornmerch.com/s-o-s-limited-edition-box-set.html#.V7N9-pMrKu4

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Korns a weird one. Over (and down) in Australia they have an all night music prgramme called Rage which runs from about 11pm to 4am. I remember even back in the day fucking hating this band, probably without even hearing a tune of theirs, just tribal stuff etc. One night I get back to the shack on Scotland Island, stoned and pissed out of my brain, switch on Rage and they are doing the Korn videos (none of the titles of the tracks I can remember). But they were fucking trippy videos. But then again I could of imagined the whole thing. I remember a lot of animated weird stuff.

Never minded their sound but the lyrics were always so cringey, even when I was a nu-metal teen. Jonathon Davis has an interesting voice but could do with branching out into other subjects than whining. Doesn't really work when you get past 40 and have millions in the bank.

A guilty pleasure of mine is Issues. Apart from Falling Away From Me, which is a rip-off of Prong.

I used to love their early work, still consider albums like Life is Peachy, Issues and Follow The Leader real hallmarks of the genre, but my interest in actually listening to it has waned. Seeing them perform tracks like Freak On A Leash back in the mid 2000's was a great experience.

I quite like insane i must say.It's quite nice musically,pretty dark!.

IMO one of the best thing they did in A LONG TIME.It seems it has some sincerity too,more guts and balls than the last albums.

Jonathan seems to be feeling something while singing for the first time in ten years.

ha. are they still working with the slipknot drummer? he's pretty talented at least.

My favorite band at age 11, lol.

word. life is peachy and follow the leader were my jams

I randomly threw on a few old Korn tracks the other day and was shocked at how well they've held up. A lot of the stuff I listened to as a nipper was pure trash, so I was expecting Korn to fall into that category, but looks like I got schooled.

Nevertheless, I don't care for this new one and I'll probably never listen to it.

I'll always have respect for Life Is Peachy as a totally bizarre metal album, there is really nothing else that sounds anything like it.

Slipknot's better

as much as this may be a joke, Slipknot have really been on top form lately imo.. I've been caning their latest album; ever since vol.3 they've really matured (again imo).. and their live show is fkn irrationally amazing, I saw them a few years ago and was blown away

Archived