IGNORED

KoЯn - The Serenity Of Suffering

as much as this may be a joke, Slipknot have really been on top form lately imo.. I've been caning their latest album; ever since vol.3 they've really matured (again imo).. and their live show is fkn irrationally amazing, I saw them a few years ago and was blown away

I thought it was pretty bad tbh, and a step down from All Hope Is Gone which was already weak. Then again I've only listened to it twice 2 years ago when it came out. Vol. 3 I remember loving as a teen, havent listened in ages

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ain't listening to this shit now I'm no longer in my teens, but Korn and Limp Bizkit are playing London in December and I'm bloody tempted to go. 

Their upcoming LP is called Stampede of the Disco Elephants, and features Lil Wayne.

*googles*

holy shit you weren't kidding

Fucking lol

I listend to 3 dollar bill y'all today and even though it's not my style of music it's a legitimate piece of art. It has some soul. reasonably well crafted, but these aging dudes apparently cannot hold onto their edge. I guess that's what modern living does to you when your artwork is an expression of angst.

feel quite triggered by that biscuit stuff. good call with the angst tbqh... kinda wondering what the percentage of trump voters is among people who listen to this. And is it mostly 16-18 year olds like it was in 2000..? Or more like 35 year old brodudebros..?

the Korn videos are blocked in Germany, kinda want to see them and kinda don't - worrying that if I listen to that on Apple Music the service might recommend more numetal in the future.

It seems like they're just emulating themselves at this point. As shitty as they might've gotten, at least they've switched styles every couple albums; got heavier with Take a Look, got poppier with See You On The Other Side... and their first 4 albums show a clear progression. There's also that dubstep disaster. But now they're emulating themselves; been trying to imitate their debut album sound for a couple albums, and now they've gone full Issues/Take A Look...

Archived