IGNORED

Steve Hauschildt - Strands

Bechuga

I'm a huge fan of Hauschildt, and was surprised to find he's released another album having only done so a year back (shit, time flies).

[sc5]276851467[/sc5]

Love arpeggios and floaty atmospheres, which are his stock in trade. Can't get enough of this kind of stuff.

Listened to this a lot this weekend. Kind of standing out to me as one of my favorite releases this year. Very impressed stuff.

4th Track that I mentioned early has grown on me a lot. Later portions of the track have some Sean & Rob vibes to it. 

• 2 weeks later...

NY tomorrow night with Patricia in a church. DOPE

https://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?894095

I just saw him last night in montreal, what a performance! 

Just discover a new kranky act as well, Forma were quite simply amazing. 

Bought both albums and now I'm broke for ever... or until Tuesday for Loscil :music:  

Forma had some excellent releases on Spectrum Spools, a sub-label of Editions Mego (run by one of the other former members of Emeralds, if I remember correctly). 

Forma had some excellent releases on Spectrum Spools, a sub-label of Editions Mego (run by one of the other former members of Emeralds, if I remember correctly). 

I will definitely dig their previous albums, pretty dynamic and creative output. 

And yes you are right about Spectrum Spools, it is still run by John Elliot from Emeralds. 

I just saw him last night in montreal, what a performance! 

Just discover a new kranky act as well, Forma were quite simply amazing. 

Bought both albums and now I'm broke for ever... or until Tuesday for Loscil :music:  

Wow, Forma is awesome. Thanks for the tip! 

• 7 months later...

Saw him play in Austin last night, this album's music being the core of his set. Talked to him briefly, it was his first time in Texas.

Beautiful visuals accompanied it, seemed to be of a similar palette that adorns the album cover. Truly mesmerizing synth music. 

• 5 years later...