IGNORED

Aphex Twin playing at Field Day London (03-06-17)

Herr Jan

Depeche Mode bring their Global Spirit tour to the London Stadium the same night....within walking distance

What the fuck is the London Stadium?

I will be going to this, and I would like to meat watmm'ers.

Its the new name for the Olympic Stadium.

Where Westham play Fussbell.

Dunno know its gone through a costly rebranding exercise after only 4 years of existence.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depeche Mode bring their Global Spirit tour to the London Stadium the same night....within walking distance

Get tickets for both and run back and forth every night.

I really wanna see ticket prices for this actually, in case they're too much. I'm already paying $$$ to travel to London

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/event/field-day-2017-saturday-tickets/237481

Looks like second release general admission is £54.50, and goes on sale 1st December at 9am. 

What the fuck is the London Stadium?

I will be going to this, and I would like to meat watmm'ers.

Its the new name for the Olympic Stadium.

Where Westham play Fussbell.

Dunno know its gone through a costly rebranding exercise after only 4 years of existence.

Ah right. Very dull, much like Stratford.

In all seriousness, is it likely that this will sell out tomorrow/soon/in the near fuschia?

I kinda wanna hold off on this for now, as current money sitch is tight (fucking xmas), plus it'd be nice to see the full lineup and whether Rich plans on doing solo dates before delving in.

Ok cool, cheers.

If it's likely to sell out eventually, I may as well just bite the bullet as I can sell the tix if solo AFX dates start to pop up, but if not, at least I won't have missed the only opportunity.

It will 100% definitely sell out, just not in a glastonbury type 20 minute mad rush.

Is it coz he's from the West country? Wazzocks.

I can I can't

Its not just raves in a barn you know... some are in fields.

I can I can't

Ah! Field Day! I get it.

I can I can't

I would be happy to meat you tec

I can I can't

r u ok

expensive :(

Says £60.95 plus booking fees is cheapest available, so close to £70. I hope the support is half decent otherwise they are banking on a shit load of Aphex fans to shell out for this.

Pretty sure it used to be £30 -£40 a ticket for field day? That was a lot of its appeal, and you could see a lot of smaller bands / DJs in a city centre festival setting that you wouldnt normally be able to see.

I would be happy to meat you tec

I can I can't

You almost did once, if meat means bump into someone on some stairs.

I might have to pay for this after Christmas, fingers crossed it won't sell out.

nice. saw him live twice, last one was with thundercat a couple of years ago and a really great visual/light show.

more acts announced tomorrow.

Archived