IGNORED

Dark experimental 180bpm braindrill

fxbip

Why are they montreal drums ? Do you call everything  that happens to be in montreal, 'montreal' .. I'm going to have my montreal toast now with some montreal milk and montreal butter, it's going to be montreal mazing, fuck you english. heheh.

as for the song, so i don't get called out for being a montreal git. I like the phex'ee fast beats and noises stuff closers to the start of the song.

Why are they montreal drums ? Do you call everything  that happens to be in montreal, 'montreal' .. I'm going to have my montreal toast now with some montreal milk and montreal butter, it's going to be montreal mazing, fuck you english. heheh.

as for the song, so i don't get called out for being a montreal git. I like the phex'ee fast beats and noises stuff closers to the start of the song.

Wow relax mman! Do you even make music?? tracks title are just random most of the time!

I was just probably thinking about Montreal

and named my track Montreal and then added the drums so its more Montreal,drum mix than Montreal Drums! hahahaha

No you relax man,  :cat:  i was just having fun with what you named your track, i generally have fun all the time when i post, there is no illwill. hah. And yes i do make music, all the time, i just don't post any of it cause it's not electronic and i can't be fkt. I did make electronic once a loong time ago.

Hey man, nice drum programming here!

Thx!!!

funny well-crafted hyperactie tune :)

hehehehe Funny? you think im funny?? funny how???

;)

Thx

No you relax man,  :cat:  i was just having fun with what you named your track, i generally have fun all the time when i post, there is no illwill. hah. And yes i do make music, all the time, i just don't post any of it cause it's not electronic and i can't be fkt. I did make electronic once a loong time ago.

fair enough :)

I didn't say you are funny, I said the track is funny. Which does neither necessarily mean it is funny nor that you aren't funny. It's just that the shrill and fast atmosphere of your track is fun to me. Not in a bad way (can something possibly be fun in a bad way?)... :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

I didn't say you are funny, I said the track is funny. Which does neither necessarily mean it is funny nor that you aren't funny. It's just that the shrill and fast atmosphere of your track is fun to me. Not in a bad way (can something possibly be fun in a bad way?)... :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

i know

was quoting goodfellas :) i cant help it when someone says funny

liking this one. very aphexy obviously but good drum programming for sure. I like the variety of ideas in it.  i guess my main critique would be its a bit long. I think you could probably get the same point across in less time. 

Archived