Hip hop wise the new ATCQ is pretty relevant. Also Run the Jewels 3 is out Jan. 13th.

Hopefully we'll still get a relatively steady flow of hip hop or IDMz in case we get bombarded by Ted Nugent or nu-country or some bullshit the next few years

demdike stare and wearing pants like this, every teen is running around like that in vienna at the moment (even in wintertime)

onlineImage.jpg

Is America ahead of this cuffed jeans thing, or did Europe start it, we copped it, then now it's retro again for Europe to grab it? Kids here in some scenes were on that years ago.

At least this didnt happen again (was a retarded trend around 2008 containing sun burned faces,neon caps bad electro music and it was called Krocha )

selbstbraeuner.jpg

image.jpg

Not sure about cool, but definitely trendy:

Developing your own app, microbreweries, sporting a beard & square frame glasses, being an uber/lyft driver or using one, air bnb, being intentional, bicycling, gardening, dutch bros coffee, safe spaces, tapas, brioche buns & pretzel buns.

Marijuana growing in the International Space Station, kangaroos in rap videos, bluetooth speaker/dildos, bibimbap everywhere, Oscar the Grouch smoking a blunt, etc.

The only place I've seen vaporwave/aesthetic/sadboi millenial hipster types irl is queued up outside the Supreme store in Soho whenever I walk past.

So my answer is Supreme, apparently.

http://shiftlondon.org/fashion/meet-people-queue-outside-supreme-every-week/

Supreme is too Cool to actually be cool.

I didn't realise it was so cultish tbh, thought it was just some skate brand

Yeah me too. I thought it was just a more hip version of Volcom or Zoo York but it seems so much more dominant.

Algebra. I've crossed over from problem solving games like Human Resource Machine and TIS-100 to solving algebra problems for hours. Algebra is pretty cool, but unfortunately will never be knee pad telescope cool.

Supreme is too Cool to actually be cool.

I didn't realise it was so cultish tbh, thought it was just some skate brand

Yeah me too. I thought it was just a more hip version of Volcom or Zoo York but it seems so much more dominant.

Supreme is actually a pretty cool brand. It's curated coolness from the perspective of film buff music nerd NYC skateboarders in the mid 90's. I have many cool shirts including one that's lined with paisley flannel. Fuccbois gonna fuccboi tho

Archived