IGNORED

RWD - vol. I

• 2 weeks later...

I've been listening to this consistently since it's release, I absolutely adore this EP. My favorite tracks are probably White Wax because of it's squelchy goodness and Liquid body... Dat rhythm!!

I will admit though that on my first listen I thought this was a good, but simple release. After a couple of listens though I noticed tons of subtle details, makes it a fun release to listen to over and over. This EP is great!

I will admit though that on my first listen I thought this was a good, but simple release. After a couple of listens though I noticed tons of subtle details

Pretty much this, yeah. I really appreciate the details but also the subtlety to them, it makes it such a nice listen for me. Extra nice after a toke ;)

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Nearly a month of intensive listening and I still can’t get over this track. So sick.

https://reiddunn.bandcamp.com/track/trismegistus

Yes, fucking proper. Thought I already posted in here but yeah, excellent release this, really enjoyed it.

this track is an offing beast. so its white wax! they're all soo good

Edited by mammalsolidarity

Why hasn't someone like Mu or Warp signed Reid?

it is puzzling. he's a veteran all-star. my guess is, while we all love it, it isn't very current. seems like a lot of the new artists those labels are signing are doing stuff that sounds different.