IGNORED

A piano cover of Aisatsana.

joshcohenmusic

Nice, Josh - welcome to WATMM!

I'm going to move this to the Aphex Twin subforum where it is better suited (and will exposure from the folks who would appreciate it the most).

thanks for the post... like the top down view... 

just needs a few more birds

Haha I actually did a couple field recordings here in Melbourne and found some great bird samples. Was about to include them and then got cold feet for some reason.

Guest bitroast

thanks for the post... like the top down view... 

just needs a few more birds

Haha I actually did a couple field recordings here in Melbourne and found some great bird samples. Was about to include them and then got cold feet for some reason.

could make the bird noises with your mouth while playing (kind of like that Kate Bush - Aerial song where she turns birdsong into the vocal track of the song). 

but you'd have to sing it really quietly to mimic the birds being outside the window. 

Have you ever played piano while the piano is put on a swing? You might join rdj on his piano on a swing world tour if you can stomach it. :-)

I have never seen anything like that clip. The piano sounds so out of tune (which I assume is because of the swaying), but I'd love to verify if the piano was tuned before the gig. Rather incredible.

Archived